So I found this tag over at
Here it is!
Okay, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
2. Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
3. Add a typography/word related question of your own, for those that you tagged to answer
4. Tag 6+ bloggers and notify that you tagged them
5. Include these rules in your post
Here we go!
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Definitely R. Not just because my name starts with R, but also because I love the way it’s written. It’s just so fun to write!
2. What are three words you love?
Hmm… I’m always finding fantastic words. I guess if I had to choose just three, they would be…
Miscellaneous (Because it basically describes me.^^), Enamored (Because it’s such a beautiful word that means such a beautiful thing.), & Drift (Because it just sounds so dreamy.)
(I also love the words Erroneous (Because it’s such an elegant word for something so simple.) & incredulous. Hehe, you can tell I like words ending in -ous.)
3. What are three words you hate?
I don’t know if there are any words I actually hate because all words have a meaning and a purpose. But, I guess maybe…
Guilt (Because it’s meaning is such a terrible feeling.), Betrayal (Again the meaning.), & Galling (Because it’s sounds as bad as it’s meaning.)
4. If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
San air us
The feeling of bitter-sweet satisfaction one gets after a wonderful day. Savoring the memory of the day while at the same time feeling discontent with the fact that one will never live that day again.
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
My three favorite punctuation marks would have to be the exclamation mark, the asterisk, & the ampersand.
! * &
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
My favorite fonts are…
I know it says three but I couldn’t leave out Courier New. I love fonts so much!
aberdeentps’ Question: What are your least favorite letters and why?
My least favorite letters would have to be…
G, O, & F
Because I don’t really like the way they sound.
My Question: What is your least favorite font?
The bloggers I’m tagging are…
Gabrielle Massman & rliberty94
Sorry only two. I don’t follow that many blogs yet, but if you want you can just grab the tag.
That was fun! =P Well anyway, hope y’all like this tag as much as I did!
Even if you aren’t doing the full tag, comment what your answers to some of these questions are!